The Redland Business and Retail (BaR) Awards is a not for profit event that has grown to become the largest event of its type on the Redland City calendar. Last year, more than 250 businesses participated in the Redland BaR Awards, collecting more than 15,000 votes. The Gala Dinner hosted 680 local business people, coming together to celebrate business excellence.
The key objectives of the awards are to:
- Retain spending within Redland City
- Strengthen local businesses by promoting local shopping
- Create and maintain jobs within Redland City
- Promote customer service excellence
- Encourage local business to focus on and improve their businesses
- Promote consumer confidence in local business
- Engender pride within our community
- Promote Redland businesses to the local community
The Redland BaR Awards encourages the highest standards to be maintained, ensuring that business will remain strong and vital in the Redlands.